1. Consent - By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Web Site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages accessed and information viewed. This information is used only for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site.
3. Cookies - The Web Site may use "cookies", a technology that installs information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to track your activity at the Web Site in order to respond to your needs, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access or use certain Web Site features.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
4. Your Personal Information - During your use of certain web pages on the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number) and information regarding your interest in HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. services.
5. Use of Your Personal Information - HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your communications, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site, and as otherwise permitted by law. HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may develop a confidential user profile for you, which will be used to facilitate your use of the Web Site. Additionally, HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may keep a record of all communications with you.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
a. Disclosure to Authorizing Persons - If a HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. customer has authorized your access to the Web Site, HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may provide your personal information to that authorizing person. HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. has no control over authorizing persons' use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person who has authorized your use of the Web Site, you may not use the Web Site.
c. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to their legal counsel.
d. Location of Information - HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. will process and store your personal information in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
e. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
11. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. HEAVEN FRESH CANADA INC. has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of those other Web sites and Internet resources to understand how they collect and use information.